treatment leave in human hair
Moroccan oil Treatment transforms hair so completely because it’s a formula that brings back lost proteins for strength; fatty acids, omega-3 oils and vitamins for shine; and antioxidants for protection. Ideal for human hair wigs, toppers and hair extensions.
• design: treatment
• brand: moroccan oil
• size: 100ml
• recommended for: all hair types, ideal on human hairpieces.
• benefit: Moroccan oil Treatment transforms hair so completely because it’s a formula that brings back lost proteins for strength; fatty acids, omega-3 oils and vitamins for
shine; and antioxidants for protection. It absorbs instantly to help fill gaps in hair made by heat, styling and environmental damage. Hair goes from brittle and broken to strong and flexible. From rough and frizzy to brilliantly shiny, smooth and manageable—the perfect starting point for effortless styling
• how to use: Apply a small amount to clean, towel-dried hair, from mid-length to ends. Blow-dry or let dry naturally. Moroccanoil Treatment can be applied to dry hair after blow-drying to tame fly-aways or condition dry ends even more. Ideal for hairpieces after a 2-3 day wear place from mid-length to ends.
ORDER PROCESSING AND DELIVERY
Please note we try our best to stock all the most popular styles and colours in store which will be shipped out for delivery 24-48 hours of order placement. If we do not have the particular colour or style of your item(s) please allow approx. 5-10 business days (exc public holidays and delivery times) for process of order.
There will be NO notification if your item(s) will need to take 5-10 business days to be received, please contact email@example.com for order status. If your item is on back order an email will be sent after order placement to notify you.
- domestic: > $9.95 flat free shipment via Australia registered post.
- Outer regions can occur a longer shipment time
- international: >$55.95 via Australia registered post.
- We are not responsible for any duties, taxes, or additional charges that may be charged by Customs for any International deliveries.
CANCELLATION & REFUSALS
For any shipments returned to us due to a bad address, refusal upon delivery, or cancellation, there will be an additional shipping and handling charge of 50% of your total order. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
CHANGES TO ORDER
A fee of $25.00 will automatically be charged for any changes or modifications you request to your order within 24 hours after the order is placed. This includes item, colour, payment, shipping, or coupon redemption changes. NO changes can be made after 24 hours of order placement.
For phone ordering please contact us on 1300 921 941(AEST) between business hours. Confirmation of order must be emailed.