$2,984.11 - $3,077.95
Spirit by Jon Renau Human Hair Wig is created in collaboration with women who have alopecia, this line represents years of research, investment and testing. Understanding the specific needs and preferences of women with complete hair loss is what makes the Evolution Collection so exceptional.
The Evolution cap design is unlike any other. The comfort details and advanced materials are what make this cap so unique. With the help of the Evolution Customizing Kit, it’s designed to be customized to your exact hairline specifications, giving you a completely seamless look and custom fit.
The perimeter of the cap is made of polyurethane and silicone, which maintains the cap’s secure fit and can be worn with or without adhesive. Strategically placed silicone sections within the cap ensure a non-slip grip without impeding scalp ventilation.
The 100% hand-tied stretch cap offers supreme comfort and natural movement. Once customized, the Swiss lace front creates the most natural looking hairline. The double layer Swiss lace section on top creates the appearance of natural hair growth while providing a soft, smooth surface.
Please note prices will vary due to colour choice.
CHIQUEL SALON SERVICES- At the Chiquel hair salons, we offer instore colours and cuts to create your desired look on your new human hair piece. We also offer ongoing blow waves and styling to ensure your hair is maintained to perfection. Private fitting/styling rooms are available. Please enquire at our salon service pages.
• design: wig
• brand: jon renau evolution wig
• hair type: 100% remy human hair
• cap design: hand tide base, lace front
• cap size: petite/average customised
• weight: 136 grams
• approx length: Crown: 17.5″ – Sides: 14.25″ – Back: 10″ – Nape: 12.5″
• ideal face shape: round, oval, diamond, heart
• colour shown: 12FS8, 6F27
• 100% Human Remy Hair: able to style as your own using heat tools.
styling versatility. no tape or glue is needed for attachment of piece.
• monofilament: gives the illusion of a natural scalp and allows you to part in various directions.
• Swiss Lace Front –Hand-tied lace front requires customization to match your exact hairline specifications. Once customized, it creates the most natural looking hairline, allowing you to style hair off the face. Blue adhesive tape can be attached for a more secure fit.
• Double Layer Swiss Lace Top – Similar to monofilament, allows multi-directional parting and the appearance of natural hair growth where the hair is parted.
• Silicone – Provides a grip to the skin on your scalp with or without the use of adhesive.
• Polyurethane – Sections on the perimeter of the cap where you can apply red adhesive tape if needed.
• Metal Stays – Bendable for a smooth fit.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: we recommend the customised evolution kit
• care: use our human hair care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: • style: using heat styling tools are used to alter the style of the piece. Visit us at Chiquel for a weekly blow wave!
• storage: wig stand
• for more information please refer to our wig care instructions guideline.
how to guide videos
ORDER PROCESSING AND DELIVERY
Please note we try our best to stock all the most popular styles and colours in store which will be shipped out for delivery 24-48 hours of order placement. If we do not have the particular colour or style of your item(s) please allow approx. 5-10 business days (exc public holidays and delivery times) for process of order.
There will be NO notification if your item(s) will need to take 5-10 business days to be received, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for order status. If your item is on back order an email will be sent after order placement to notify you.
- domestic: > $9.95 flat free shipment via Australia registered post.
- Outer regions can occur a longer shipment time
- international: >$55.95 via Australia registered post.
- We are not responsible for any duties, taxes, or additional charges that may be charged by Customs for any International deliveries.
CANCELLATION & REFUSALS
For any shipments returned to us due to a bad address, refusal upon delivery, or cancellation, there will be an additional shipping and handling charge of 50% of your total order. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
CHANGES TO ORDER
A fee of $25.00 will automatically be charged for any changes or modifications you request to your order within 24 hours after the order is placed. This includes item, colour, payment, shipping, or coupon redemption changes. NO changes can be made after 24 hours of order placement.
For phone ordering please contact us on 1300 921 941(AEST) between business hours. Confirmation of order must be emailed.