short and sleek
Short and Sleek – Hairdo Synthetic Wig is a short, sleek boy cut. This wig combines added length in the top and sides for a slightly asymmetrical look with shattered bangs to reflect one of the latest style trends offered in todays top salons! Comfort features include a cap with a wide velvet band in front to prevent friction and the elimination of lace on top for added coolness.
Plus, open ear tabs and an open extended nape provide added lightness. Ultra-thin adjusters at the nape insure a personalized fit. Hairdo’s special Tru2Life heat-friendly synthetic hair can be flat ironed, curled or blown dry using thermal styling tools up to 180C. Each hand-blended color is made up of 7-11 different shades, resulting in a natural look that blends with just about anyone’s hair color.
• design: wig
• brand: hair do
• hair type: heat synthetic hair blend
• cap design: capless base
• cap size: average
• weight: 2.1oz
• approx length: Front: 3.5″ | Crown: 4.5″ | Sides: 2.75″ | Back: 4″ | Nape: 1.5″
• ideal face shape: pear, oval, square
• colour shown: R10
• heat synthetic hair blend: a synthetic fiber that resembles the feel and look of natural hair. can use up to 180C to heat style your piece.
• base design: capless base- the open wefting in the basic cap creates better air ventilation, which provides more coolness on the scalp. It’s breathable and lightweight for a more comfortable fit.
• base design: monofilament top – Creates the illusions of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted.
• storage: wig stand
• for more information please refer to our wig care instructions guideline.
ORDER PROCESSING AND DELIVERY
Please note that due to a large inventory, not all item(s) are available at the time of order placement. Some item(s) may be placed on backorder and you will be notified of this. If item(s) is in stock please allow approx. 5-10 business days (exc public holidays and delivery times) for the process of order.
If your item is on back order an email will be sent after order placement to notify you of the expected time of arrival.
- domestic: > FREE SHIPMENT for orders over $150. Under $150 will be a flat free charge of $9.95
- Outer regions can occur a longer shipment time
- international: >$55.95 via Australia registered post.
- We are not responsible for any duties, taxes, or additional charges that may be charged by Customs for any International deliveries.
CANCELLATION & REFUSALS
For any shipments returned to us due to a bad address, refusal upon delivery, or cancellation, there will be an additional shipping and handling charge of 50% of your total order. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable..
CHANGES TO ORDER
A fee of $25.00 will automatically be charged for any changes or modifications you request to your order within 24 hours after the order is placed. This includes item, colour, payment, shipping, or coupon redemption changes. NO changes can be made after 24 hours of order placement or charges will apply.
For phone ordering please contact us on 1300 921 941(AEST) between business hours. Confirmation of order must be emailed.