semi permanent brow pen
This amazing little felt tip cosmetic pen works like a marker to stay all day up to 24 hours! Different than other liners that “cake” on top of the skin the pen soaks into the skin and gives a natural look that won’t smudge or run, even in water!
Our product is safe and gentle ideal for people with sensitive skin and easy to remove with any makeup remover. Great for lip liner, lip filling, eyeliner, eyebrows, and even body art. This is the product everyone is talking about!
• design: felt tip pen
• brand: pen
• contains: 1
• ideal for: hair loss on eyebrows
• colour available:
taupe: ideal for blonde, light brown hair
gorgeous brown: ideal for light brown, golden brown hair
espresso brown: ideal for medium to dark brown hair
black: ideal for very dark brown to black hair
PRODUCT CARE INSTRUCTIONS
1. Remember to always store your pens with the felt tip down. They may also lie flat however the tip will dry out if they are stored upright for prolonged periods.
2. For best results apply the pen on clean, dry skin. This will allow the colour to better adhere to your skin. You may then apply whatever moisturisers, lip colour, etc. you like, however do not reapply the pen as this will clog the tip.
3. The felt tip is almost two, 5cm long pieces. If the tip clogs, becomes frayed or just seems “dry” do the following: a) Using a pair of tweezers, pull the felt tip out from the base of the pen. b) The felt tip may then be cut with a pair of manicure scissors in order to maintain the fine tip point. c) Shake the pen down to resume the flow of pigment.
4. The pigment can be removed with any cosmetic makeup remover.
5. Your semi-permanent pens should give you two to three months of daily use if properly cared for.
ORDER PROCESSING AND DELIVERY
Please note we try our best to stock all the most popular styles and colours in store which will be shipped out for delivery 24-48 hours of order placement. If we do not have the particular colour or style of your item(s) please allow approx. 5-10 business days (exc public holidays and delivery times) for process of order.
There will be NO notification if your item(s) will need to take 5-10 business days to be received, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for order status. If your item is on back order an email will be sent after order placement to notify you.
- domestic: > $9.95 flat free shipment via Australia registered post.
- Outer regions can occur a longer shipment time
- international: >$55.95 via Australia registered post.
- We are not responsible for any duties, taxes, or additional charges that may be charged by Customs for any International deliveries.
CANCELLATION & REFUSALS
For any shipments returned to us due to a bad address, refusal upon delivery, or cancellation, there will be an additional shipping and handling charge of 50% of your total order. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
CHANGES TO ORDER
A fee of $25.00 will automatically be charged for any changes or modifications you request to your order within 24 hours after the order is placed. This includes item, colour, payment, shipping, or coupon redemption changes. NO changes can be made after 24 hours of order placement.
For phone ordering please contact us on 1300 921 941(AEST) between business hours. Confirmation of order must be emailed.