Rush – Ellen Wille Synthetic Wig – is a soft and slightly asymmetrical cut with unlimited styling versatility. The lightweight density and perfectly placed layers offer a look both natural and unique. Made with Ellen Wille’s innovative Prime Hair Blend, you can truly reinvent your look time after time. The nape has slightly flicky layers and a beautifully tapered hairline to ensure a very comfortable and secure fit. Rush features an impeccable, ear to ear extended Lace Front for a flawless, natural hairline. The beautiful artform of Ellen’s hand tied knotting can be seen in the invisible full monofilament top. The sides are made with lightweight wefting to ensure a cool and comfortable experience for everyday wear.
About Prime Hair by Ellen Wille: The Prime Hair Blend styles are made with a mixture of the finest human hair and enhanced with an innovative high heat fiber, which offers the best of both synthetic and human hair worlds! Prime Hair Blend offers the lightweight density and “staying power” of synthetic and the stylibility, feel and movement of human. The heat friendly premium synthetic fibers allow heat styling up to 180c. Any style you apply to the Prime Hair Blend collection will hold longer, even through washing’s! This is Ellen Wille’s workmanship at its finest, creating the ultimate wig wearing experience.
• design: wig
• brand: ellen wille prime power collection
• hair type: human hair/synthetic hair blend
• cap design: monofilament part, lace front
• cap size: average
• approx length: Front: 8″ | Crown: 10.5″ | Side: 5.25″ | Nape: 3.5″
• ideal face shape: oval, heart, round, diamond
• colour shown: stone grey mix
• base design: monofilament top – creates the illusions of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
• lace front – virtually invisible sheer lace front that gives you amazing off-the-face styling versatility. no tape or glue is needed for attachment of piece.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted. a shaping creme can be used to create a more textured look. at the chiquel salons we offer cutting services to your synthetic hairpiece. enquire within
• storage: wig stand
• for more information please refer to our wig care instructions guideline.
ORDER PROCESSING AND DELIVERY
Please note we try our best to stock all the most popular styles and colours in store which will be shipped out for delivery 24-48 hours of order placement. If we do not have the particular colour or style of your item(s) please allow approx. 5-10 business days (exc public holidays and delivery times) for process of order.
There will be NO notification if your item(s) will need to take 5-10 business days to be received, please contact email@example.com for order status. If your item is on back order an email will be sent after order placement to notify you.
- domestic: > $9.95 flat free shipment via Australia registered post.
- Outer regions can occur a longer shipment time
- international: >$55.95 via Australia registered post.
- We are not responsible for any duties, taxes, or additional charges that may be charged by Customs for any International deliveries.
CANCELLATION & REFUSALS
For any shipments returned to us due to a bad address, refusal upon delivery, or cancellation, there will be an additional shipping and handling charge of 50% of your total order. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
CHANGES TO ORDER
A fee of $25.00 will automatically be charged for any changes or modifications you request to your order within 24 hours after the order is placed. This includes item, colour, payment, shipping, or coupon redemption changes. NO changes can be made after 24 hours of order placement.
For phone ordering please contact us on 1300 921 941(AEST) between business hours. Confirmation of order must be emailed.