The Roma Remy human hair piece by Raquel welch is the ultimate in design top piece wear. This adds gorgeous volume at the crown, this remy 100% human hair topper integrates with your own hair for a supremely natural look. It has a lace front design for off the face styling and monofilament top for the most realistic hairline. *please note that prices will vary due to colour choice.
• design: top piece
• brand: raquel welch
• hair type: human hair
• heat friendly: yes
• application method: x4 pressure clips
• approx length: Front 5″- Crown 6″- Sides 4.5″- Back 5.5″
• base construction: hand tied, lace front, monofilament
• approx weight: 62 grams
• colour shown: cinnamon
• contains: 1 piece
• chiquel application rating: easy
• Chiquel Salon Services:
At the Chiquel Salons, we offer custom cutting, colour and styling to create your desired look on your new hair piece. We also offer ongoing blow waves and cleaning to ensure your hair is maintained to perfection. Please refer to our salon services page.
• Base construction:
• monofilament top – Creates the illusions of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
• lace Front – virtually invisible sheer lace front that gives you amazing off-the-face styling versatility. no tape or glue is needed for attachment.
• 100% hand tied base each individual hair is carefully hand tied to the base. This creates natural movement and allows the hair to move freely. The soft stretch cap makes it more comfortable to wear and is ideal for a sensitive scalp.
CHIQUEL HAIR STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
Just like your own hair, human hair will accumulate residue through normal wear. However, you do not need to wash the hair everyday to keep consistent results. The hair should be washed as infrequently as possible or when you notice that the hair appears dull or acquires an odor. If you are wearing the hair all day, every day, you can wash them after 10-14 full day wears.
Products needed: Human Hair Shampoo, Human Hair Conditioner, Hair Comb, Towel
Step 1. Before shampooing, gently remove any tangles or teasing with your fingers or comb. Do not brush. Start from the tips of the hair and work your way up.
Step 2. Place your hairpiece in a upright direction with the ends downwards. Gently add shampoo to the hair. and use cool – never hot – water. Do not twist, scrub or rub the hair.
Step 3. When rinsing the hair allow the water to flow from the roots to the ends (top to bottom). Do not soak the hair as this may cause matting and tangles.
Step 4. Rinse thoroughly in cool water.
Step 5. Repeat with human hair conditioner. You may also place a treatment on the piece for extra moisture. Gently work into the hair and let sit for three to five minutes. Do not squeeze, rub or twist.
Step 6. Rinse thoroughly in cold water. Then place on towel to dry.
Heat styling tools are allowed on your hairpiece. You may set in rollers, curl with a curling or create a sleek straight design with your straighten.
It is best to store the human hairpiece in it’s original package that it has been sent to you. However, you can store the hair in a plastic bag or container.
We do not recommend to sleep or swim while wearing the human hair piece.
ORDER PROCESSING AND DELIVERY
Please note we try our best to stock all the most popular styles and colours in store which will be shipped out for delivery 24-48 hours of order placement. If we do not have the particular colour or style of your item(s) please allow approx. 5-10 business days (exc public holidays and delivery times) for process of order.
There will be NO notification if your item(s) will need to take 5-10 business days to be received, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for order status. If your item is on back order an email will be sent after order placement to notify you.
- domestic: > $9.95 flat free shipment via Australia registered post.
- Outer regions can occur a longer shipment time
- international: >$55.95 via Australia registered post.
- We are not responsible for any duties, taxes, or additional charges that may be charged by Customs for any International deliveries.
CANCELLATION & REFUSALS
For any shipments returned to us due to a bad address, refusal upon delivery, or cancellation, there will be an additional shipping and handling charge of 50% of your total order. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
CHANGES TO ORDER
A fee of $25.00 will automatically be charged for any changes or modifications you request to your order within 24 hours after the order is placed. This includes item, colour, payment, shipping, or coupon redemption changes. NO changes can be made after 24 hours of order placement.
For phone ordering please contact us on 1300 921 941(AEST) between business hours. Confirmation of order must be emailed.