Naomi by Jon Renau is layered pixie design. This flirtatious with the endless layered styles of this chin length shag. With a lace front, monofilament cap and heat friendly synthetic fiber, you can achieve any look. Comb it up for more height or comb it down for less volume. Naomi is very versatile!
• design: wig
• brand: jon renau
• hair type: heat synthetic hair blend
• cap design: lace front, monofilament base, capless base
• cap size: average
• weight: 85 grams
• approx length: Front: 5.75″ – Crown: 7″ – Sides: 5.25″ – Nape: 4.25″
• ideal face shape: oval, heart, oblong, square, round
• colour shown: 6F27, 14/26S10
• base design: capless- made from fine, resilient and stretchy material. This provides durability in the cap design for a superior fit.
• lace front: virtually invisible sheer lace front that gives you amazing off the face styling versatility. no tape or glue is needed for attachment of piece.
• monofilament: gives the illusion of a natural scalp and allows you to part in various directions.
• heat synthetic hair blend: looks and feels like human hair, can be styled using thermal heat tools up to 180c. do not exceed over this. once you have washed your wig, it will dry as you last had it styled.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our heat synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: can be styled using thermal heat tools up to 180c. do not exceed over this. once you have washed your wig, it will dry as you last had it styled.
• storage: wig stand
• for more information please refer to our wig care instructions guideline.
ORDER PROCESSING AND DELIVERY
Please note that due to a large inventory, not all item(s) are available at the time of order placement. Some item(s) may be placed on backorder and you will be notified of this. If item(s) is in stock please allow approx. 5-10 business days (exc public holidays and delivery times) for the process of order.
If your item is on back order an email will be sent after order placement to notify you of the expected time of arrival.
- domestic: > FREE SHIPMENT for orders over $150. Under $150 will be a flat free charge of $9.95
- Outer regions can occur a longer shipment time
- international: >$55.95 via Australia registered post.
- We are not responsible for any duties, taxes, or additional charges that may be charged by Customs for any International deliveries.
CANCELLATION & REFUSALS
For any shipments returned to us due to a bad address, refusal upon delivery, or cancellation, there will be an additional shipping and handling charge of 50% of your total order. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable..
CHANGES TO ORDER
A fee of $25.00 will automatically be charged for any changes or modifications you request to your order within 24 hours after the order is placed. This includes item, colour, payment, shipping, or coupon redemption changes. NO changes can be made after 24 hours of order placement or charges will apply.
For phone ordering please contact us on 1300 921 941(AEST) between business hours. Confirmation of order must be emailed.