morrocan oil original oil treatment 100ml
Morrocan Oil Hair Treatment 100ml – Moroccanoil Treatment is the beauty phenomenon that does it all. This versatile, nourishing and residue-free formula can be used as a conditioning, styling and finishing tool. It mixes perfectly with other products and even speeds up drying time, improving hair every step of the way.
• design: treatment
• brand: Moroccan oil
• size: 100ml
• recommended for: all hair types, ideal on human hairpieces.
• benefit: Moroccan oil Treatment transforms hair so completely because it’s a formula that brings back lost proteins for strength; fatty acids, omega-3 oils and vitamins for
shine; and antioxidants for protection. It absorbs instantly to help fill gaps in hair made by heat, styling and environmental damage. Hair goes from brittle and broken to strong and flexible. From rough and frizzy to brilliantly shiny, smooth and manageable—the perfect starting point for effortless styling
• how to use: Apply a small amount to clean, towel-dried hair, from mid-length to ends. Blow-dry or let dry naturally. Moroccanoil Treatment can be applied to dry hair after blow-drying to tame fly-aways or condition dry ends even more.Before a colour service, apply 2–5 pumps or more, depending on hair type, directly to dry hair to even out porosity and allow colour to be applied more evenly.
• ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Butylphenyl, Methylpropional, Argania Spinoza Kernel Oil (Argan Oil), Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Extraxt, Parfum (Fragrance), D&C Yellow-11, D&C Red-17, Coumarin, Benzyl Benzoate, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone.
ORDER PROCESSING AND DELIVERY
Please note that due to a large inventory, not all item(s) are available at the time of order placement. Some item(s) may be placed on backorder and you will be notified of this. If item(s) is in stock please allow approx. 5-10 business days (exc public holidays and delivery times) for the process of order.
If your item is on back order an email will be sent after order placement to notify you of the expected time of arrival.
- domestic: > FREE SHIPMENT for orders over $150. Under $150 will be a flat free charge of $9.95
- Outer regions can occur a longer shipment time
- international: >$55.95 via Australia registered post.
- We are not responsible for any duties, taxes, or additional charges that may be charged by Customs for any International deliveries.
CANCELLATION & REFUSALS
For any shipments returned to us due to a bad address, refusal upon delivery, or cancellation, there will be an additional shipping and handling charge of 50% of your total order. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable..
CHANGES TO ORDER
A fee of $25.00 will automatically be charged for any changes or modifications you request to your order within 24 hours after the order is placed. This includes item, colour, payment, shipping, or coupon redemption changes. NO changes can be made after 24 hours of order placement or charges will apply.
For phone ordering please contact us on 1300 921 941(AEST) between business hours. Confirmation of order must be emailed.