moroccanoil oily scalp treatment
An oily, overactive scalp can have a negative effect on hair’s health by making it look limp and lifeless. Moroccanoil has developed a professional regulating treatment designed to control the scalp and revive hair.
• design: scalp treatment
• brand: moroccan oil
• size: 250ml
• recommended for: for oily scalp
• benefit: This concentrated formula is a blend of antioxidant-rich argan oil and essential ginger oil. It helps to correct imbalances and soothe inflammation of the hair
follicle, which manages oil production. As oil levels are regulated, signs and symptoms of an overactive scalp are reversed. Roots are lifted, hair takes on more body and life. Used pre-shampoo, it soothes the scalp and keeps it from getting too oily—or dry.
• how to use: separate hair into four equal sections. Apply 3–6 drops of treatment
onto scalp per section. Smooth into scalp with fingertips. Let penetrate for 5–10 minutes. Comb through. Rinse. Follow with the Moroccanoil shampoo and conditioner that’s right for your hair needs. Use weekly to start, less frequently as condition improves.
ORDER PROCESSING AND DELIVERY
Please note we try our best to stock all the most popular styles and colours in store which will be shipped out for delivery 24-48 hours of order placement. If we do not have the particular colour or style of your item(s) please allow approx. 5-10 business days (exc public holidays and delivery times) for process of order.
There will be NO notification if your item(s) will need to take 5-10 business days to be received, please contact email@example.com for order status. If your item is on back order an email will be sent after order placement to notify you.
- domestic: > $9.95 flat free shipment via Australia registered post.
- Outer regions can occur a longer shipment time
- international: >$55.95 via Australia registered post.
- We are not responsible for any duties, taxes, or additional charges that may be charged by Customs for any International deliveries.
CANCELLATION & REFUSALS
For any shipments returned to us due to a bad address, refusal upon delivery, or cancellation, there will be an additional shipping and handling charge of 50% of your total order. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
CHANGES TO ORDER
A fee of $25.00 will automatically be charged for any changes or modifications you request to your order within 24 hours after the order is placed. This includes item, colour, payment, shipping, or coupon redemption changes. NO changes can be made after 24 hours of order placement.
For phone ordering please contact us on 1300 921 941(AEST) between business hours. Confirmation of order must be emailed.