moroccanoil dry scalp treatment
Moroccanoil has developed a comprehensive professional treatment that addresses the signs and symptoms of a dry and flaky scalp. It works to restore scalp imbalances and helps relieve scalp irritation while revitalising the hair.
• design: treatment
• brand: moroccan oil
• size: 45ml
• recommended for: dry, itchy or sensitive scalp
• benefit: This lightweight but concentrated formula with antioxidant-rich argan oil and essential oils of lavender and geranium penetrates deeply to soothe the scalp. Irritation, dryness and itch are instantly relieved. Flakiness is reduced. Circulation improves. And hair reaps the benefits, getting a dose of vitality and shine
• how to use: separate hair into four equal sections. Apply 3–6 drops of treatment
onto scalp per section. Massage into scalp with fingertips. Let penetrate for 5–10 minutes. Comb through. Rinse. Follow with the Moroccanoil shampoo and conditioner that’s right for your hair needs. Use weekly to start, less frequently as condition improves.
Dry Scalp Treatment is ideal for scalps that are sensitive to colour. Its use before
any colour service is highly recommended to protect the scalp and eliminate
itchiness. It also provides soothing relief to tight scalps when hair extensions are
ORDER PROCESSING AND DELIVERY
Please note we try our best to stock all the most popular styles and colours in store which will be shipped out for delivery 24-48 hours of order placement. If we do not have the particular colour or style of your item(s) please allow approx. 5-10 business days (exc public holidays and delivery times) for process of order.
There will be NO notification if your item(s) will need to take 5-10 business days to be received, please contact email@example.com for order status. If your item is on back order an email will be sent after order placement to notify you.
- domestic: > $9.95 flat free shipment via Australia registered post.
- Outer regions can occur a longer shipment time
- international: >$55.95 via Australia registered post.
- We are not responsible for any duties, taxes, or additional charges that may be charged by Customs for any International deliveries.
CANCELLATION & REFUSALS
For any shipments returned to us due to a bad address, refusal upon delivery, or cancellation, there will be an additional shipping and handling charge of 50% of your total order. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
CHANGES TO ORDER
A fee of $25.00 will automatically be charged for any changes or modifications you request to your order within 24 hours after the order is placed. This includes item, colour, payment, shipping, or coupon redemption changes. NO changes can be made after 24 hours of order placement.
For phone ordering please contact us on 1300 921 941(AEST) between business hours. Confirmation of order must be emailed.