mint to be
Mint to Be – Hairdo From the runways to salons and now to your home! Mint To Be by hairdo is one of the most sought after rooted hair colors and can be yours without the bleaching and stripping. This colored wig it’s ready to wear so try it out for a day, a night or as long as your mint mood desires.
The adjustable cap is made to fit comfortably and feels light and cool. And the Tru2Life® heat-friendly synthetic hair gives you styling versatility. If you weren’t getting so many compliments, you’d forget you had it on!
• design: wig
• brand: hair do
• hair type: heat synthetic hair blend
• cap design: capless base
• cap size: average
• weight: 2.86oz
• approx length: Front: 4″ | Crown: 13.5″ | Sides: 11″ | Back 14” | Nape: 12″
• ideal face shape: pear, oval, square
• colour shown: mint
• heat synthetic hair blend: a synthetic fiber that resembles the feel and look of natural hair. can use up to 180C to heat style your piece.
• base design: capless base- the open wefting in the basic cap creates better air ventilation, which provides more coolness on the scalp. It’s breathable and lightweight for a more comfortable fit.
• base design: monofilament top – Creates the illusions of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted.
• storage: wig stand
• for more information please refer to our wig care instructions guideline.
ORDER PROCESSING AND DELIVERY
Please note we try our best to stock all the most popular styles and colours in store which will be shipped out for delivery 24-48 hours of order placement. If we do not have the particular colour or style of your item(s) please allow approx. 5-10 business days (exc public holidays and delivery times) for process of order.
There will be NO notification if your item(s) will need to take 5-10 business days to be received, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for order status. If your item is on back order an email will be sent after order placement to notify you.
- domestic: > $9.95 flat free shipment via Australia registered post.
- Outer regions can occur a longer shipment time
- international: >$55.95 via Australia registered post.
- We are not responsible for any duties, taxes, or additional charges that may be charged by Customs for any International deliveries.
CANCELLATION & REFUSALS
For any shipments returned to us due to a bad address, refusal upon delivery, or cancellation, there will be an additional shipping and handling charge of 50% of your total order. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
CHANGES TO ORDER
A fee of $25.00 will automatically be charged for any changes or modifications you request to your order within 24 hours after the order is placed. This includes item, colour, payment, shipping, or coupon redemption changes. NO changes can be made after 24 hours of order placement.
For phone ordering please contact us on 1300 921 941(AEST) between business hours. Confirmation of order must be emailed.