Kris – Orchid Collection is a sophisticated, short and tapered style. This 100% human hair wig is supremely natural-looking and can be styled with heat tools just like your own hair. It also features a mono filament top, which gives you both styling versatility and the appearance of natural hair growth.
CHIQUEL SALON SERVICES- At the Chiquel hair salons, we offer instore colours and cuts to create your desired look on your new human hair piece. We also offer ongoing blow waves and styling to ensure your hair is maintained to perfection. Private fitting/styling rooms are available. Please enquire at our salon service pages.
• design: wig
• brand: Orchid Collection
• hair type: human hair
• cap design: capless base, monofilament top
• cap size: average
• weight: 73 grams
• approx length: Front: 4″ – Crown: 4″ – Nape: 2.5″
• colour shown: brown spice
• 100% human remy hair – soft texture of 100% human hair, able to style as your own using heat tools.
• capless base- made from fine, resilient and stretchy wefts, the durable cap in this wig provides a superior fit. A memory cap that actually memorizes the shape of your head to give you the ultimate in light comfort and fit.
• base design: monofilament top – creates the illusion of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our human hair care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: using heat styling tools are used to alter the style of the piece. Visit us at Chiquel for a weekly blow wave! enquire within
• storage: wig stand
• for more information please refer to our wig care instructions guideline.
*please note that some styles in the pictures have been cut and styled for photo shoot.
ORDER PROCESSING AND DELIVERY
Please note that due to a large inventory, not all item(s) are available at the time of order placement. Some item(s) may be placed on backorder and you will be notified of this. If item(s) is in stock please allow approx. 5-10 business days (exc public holidays and delivery times) for the process of order.
If your item is on back order an email will be sent after order placement to notify you of the expected time of arrival.
- domestic: > FREE SHIPMENT for orders over $150. Under $150 will be a flat free charge of $9.95
- Outer regions can occur a longer shipment time
- international: >$55.95 via Australia registered post.
- We are not responsible for any duties, taxes, or additional charges that may be charged by Customs for any International deliveries.
CANCELLATION & REFUSALS
For any shipments returned to us due to a bad address, refusal upon delivery, or cancellation, there will be an additional shipping and handling charge of 50% of your total order. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable..
CHANGES TO ORDER
A fee of $25.00 will automatically be charged for any changes or modifications you request to your order within 24 hours after the order is placed. This includes item, colour, payment, shipping, or coupon redemption changes. NO changes can be made after 24 hours of order placement or charges will apply.
For phone ordering please contact us on 1300 921 941(AEST) between business hours. Confirmation of order must be emailed.