high impact large
High Impact Large by Eva Gabor has a stunning effect with layered waves that create natural body for a flattering shape. A face-framing eyelash bang adds the finishing touch. The all over softly, waved layers define this collar length wavy bob. Style it with a full or partial bang – or no bang at all!
The lace front monofilament part allows for off-the-face styling options. Not only are there five beautiful new wigs in a variety of today’s most modern textures and lengths, but these new styles are also available in Soft Shades. Gabor’s brand new range of subtle, rooted colors that look remarkably realistic. The cuts and colors that make up this new collection are all especially designed to provide you with an easy, “undone”, casual style.
• design: wig
• brand: eva gabor
• hair type: synthetic hair blend
• cap design: monofilament part, lace front, capless base
• cap size: large
• weight: 70 grams
• approx length: Front 7″ | Crown 9″ | Sides 6.5″ | Back 6.5″ | Nape 4″
• ideal face shape: heart, oval, round, diamond, square
• colour shown: GL8/29
• base design: capless- made from fine, resilient and stretchy lace, the durable cap in this wig provides a superior fit. The inside wefts give you a natural hairline and are followed by a soft velvet strip for extreme comfort.
• synthetic hair blend: a synthetic fiber that resembles the feel and look of natural hair.
• base design: monofilament crown part – Creates the illusions of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction on the crown area.
• lace Front – virtually invisible sheer lace front that gives you amazing off-the-face styling versatility.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted.
• storage: wig stand
• for more information please refer to our wig care instructions guideline.
ORDER PROCESSING AND DELIVERY
Please note we try our best to stock all the most popular styles and colours in store which will be shipped out for delivery 24-48 hours of order placement. If we do not have the particular colour or style of your item(s) please allow approx. 5-10 business days (exc public holidays and delivery times) for process of order.
There will be NO notification if your item(s) will need to take 5-10 business days to be received, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for order status. If your item is on back order an email will be sent after order placement to notify you.
- domestic: > $9.95 flat free shipment via Australia registered post.
- Outer regions can occur a longer shipment time
- international: >$55.95 via Australia registered post.
- We are not responsible for any duties, taxes, or additional charges that may be charged by Customs for any International deliveries.
CANCELLATION & REFUSALS
For any shipments returned to us due to a bad address, refusal upon delivery, or cancellation, there will be an additional shipping and handling charge of 50% of your total order. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
CHANGES TO ORDER
A fee of $25.00 will automatically be charged for any changes or modifications you request to your order within 24 hours after the order is placed. This includes item, colour, payment, shipping, or coupon redemption changes. NO changes can be made after 24 hours of order placement.
For phone ordering please contact us on 1300 921 941(AEST) between business hours. Confirmation of order must be emailed.