Headliner – Raquel Welch human hair lace front wig is a beautifully tapered page below-the-shoulder style. The cap construction features a monofilament top which gives the appearance of your own natural scalp. 100% hand-tied sides and back give the most natural look and movement available.Lace along the front sets a natural hairline and allows for styling away from the face. Made with fine human hair Headliner offers endless styling versatility and looks incredibly natural
CHIQUEL SALON SERVICES- At the Chiquel hair salons, we offer instore colours and cuts to create your desired look on your new human hair piece. We also offer ongoing blow waves and styling to ensure your hair is maintained to perfection. Private fitting/styling rooms are available. Please enquire at our salon service pages.
• design: wig
• brand: raquel welch
• hair type: 100% human hair blend
• cap design: lace front, monofilament base, hand tied base
• cap size: average
• weight: 127 grams
• approx length: Front: 10″ – Crown: 11.25″ – Sides: 10″ – Back: 10.5″ – Nape: 8.5″
• ideal face shape: square, round, heart, oval, diamond
• colour shown: R29S+ glazed cinnamon
• base design: memory cap- Made from fine, resilient and stretchy lace, the durable cap in this wig provides a superior fit. A memory cap that actually memorizes the shape of your head to give you the ultimate in light comfort and fit.
• base design: monofilament Top – Creates the illusions of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
• 100% Hand Tied base construction- Allows for the most natural look and movement of hair.
• lace Front – Virtually invisible sheer lace front that gives you amazing off-the-face styling versatility. no tape or glue is needed.
• 100% Human Hair – made with a high-quality human hair blend, able to style as your own, using heat tools.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
ORDER PROCESSING AND DELIVERY
Please note we try our best to stock all the most popular styles and colours in store which will be shipped out for delivery 24-48 hours of order placement. If we do not have the particular colour or style of your item(s) please allow approx. 5-10 business days (exc public holidays and delivery times) for process of order.
There will be NO notification if your item(s) will need to take 5-10 business days to be received, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for order status. If your item is on back order an email will be sent after order placement to notify you.
- domestic: > $9.95 flat free shipment via Australia registered post.
- Outer regions can occur a longer shipment time
- international: >$55.95 via Australia registered post.
- We are not responsible for any duties, taxes, or additional charges that may be charged by Customs for any International deliveries.
CANCELLATION & REFUSALS
For any shipments returned to us due to a bad address, refusal upon delivery, or cancellation, there will be an additional shipping and handling charge of 50% of your total order. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
CHANGES TO ORDER
A fee of $25.00 will automatically be charged for any changes or modifications you request to your order within 24 hours after the order is placed. This includes item, colour, payment, shipping, or coupon redemption changes. NO changes can be made after 24 hours of order placement.
For phone ordering please contact us on 1300 921 941(AEST) between business hours. Confirmation of order must be emailed.