gel fix 50ml
Gelafix Skin is a material that is friendly to the skin and easy to apply. It is designed for creation of skin anomalies, especially for the simulation of severe burn injuries. Gelafix Skin is breathable and is especially comfortable for the actor to wear. Gelafix Skin is first heated in the supplied bag in a water bath, until the material has melted. Open the bag and pour the contents onto a plate. Check the temperature of the material and then apply it quickly to the skin with a spatula. After drying, apply a light coat of powder and then use Supracolor to provide the required color design. Finally, set with Translucent Powder. The moist effect of a fresh burn wound can be simulated by using Transparent Jelly. To remove, peel off the skin. Or use plenty of warm water.
• design: gelatine
• brand: kryolan
• recommended for: Ready prepared gelatine based product. Heat in water bath and apply to desired area. Check temperature prior to application. May be removed with soap and warm water. Available in clear flesh red and blood colours
ORDER PROCESSING AND DELIVERY
Please note we try our best to stock all the most popular styles and colours in store which will be shipped out for delivery 24-48 hours of order placement. If we do not have the particular colour or style of your item(s) please allow approx. 5-10 business days (exc public holidays and delivery times) for process of order.
There will be NO notification if your item(s) will need to take 5-10 business days to be received, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for order status. If your item is on back order an email will be sent after order placement to notify you.
- domestic: > $9.95 flat free shipment via Australia registered post.
- Outer regions can occur a longer shipment time
- international: >$55.95 via Australia registered post.
- We are not responsible for any duties, taxes, or additional charges that may be charged by Customs for any International deliveries.
CANCELLATION & REFUSALS
For any shipments returned to us due to a bad address, refusal upon delivery, or cancellation, there will be an additional shipping and handling charge of 50% of your total order. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
CHANGES TO ORDER
A fee of $25.00 will automatically be charged for any changes or modifications you request to your order within 24 hours after the order is placed. This includes item, colour, payment, shipping, or coupon redemption changes. NO changes can be made after 24 hours of order placement.
For phone ordering please contact us on 1300 921 941(AEST) between business hours. Confirmation of order must be emailed.