Jon Renau - Wigs & Hair Extensions
Elizabeth Jon Renau is a mid-length, layered bob. Elizabeth also has a sweeping side fring, with a lace front for off the face styling versatility. Created in a heat synthetic fiber for endless styles possible.
• design: wig
• brand: jon renau
• hair type: heat synthetic hair
• cap design: lace front, monofilament base, hand tied base
• cap size: average
• weight: 96 grams
• approx length: Front: 6″ – Crown: 10″ – Sides: 8.5″ – Nape: 6″
• colour shown: FS26/30/27, 4/33, 12FS8
• base design: 100% Hand-tied Cap – each individual hair is carefully hand tied to the base. This creates natural movement and allows the hair to move freely. The soft stretch cap makes it more comfortable to wear and is ideal for a sensitive scalp.
• lace front: virtually invisible sheer lace front that gives you amazing off the face styling versatility. no tape or glue is needed for attachment of piece.
• monofilament: gives the illusion of a natural scalp and allows you to part in various directions.
• heat synthetic hair blend: looks and feels like human hair, can be styled using thermal heat tools up to 180c. do not exceed over this. once you have washed your wig, it will dry as you last had it styled.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our heat synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: can be styled using thermal heat tools up to 180c. do not exceed over this. once you have washed your wig, it will dry as you last had it styled.
• storage: wig stand
• for more information on the essential care products and care instructions > please refer to our care instructions guideline or view our hair care product range
ORDER PROCESSING AND DELIVERY
Please note that due to a large inventory, not all item(s) are available at the time of order placement. Some item(s) may be placed on backorder and you will be notified of this. If item(s) is in stock please allow approx. 5-10 business days (exc public holidays and delivery times) for the process of order.
If your item is on back order an email will be sent after order placement to notify you of the expected time of arrival.
- domestic: > FREE SHIPMENT for orders over $150. Under $150 will be a flat free charge of $9.95
- Outer regions can occur a longer shipment time
- international: >$55.95 via Australia registered post.
- We are not responsible for any duties, taxes, or additional charges that may be charged by Customs for any International deliveries.
CANCELLATION & REFUSALS
For any shipments returned to us due to a bad address, refusal upon delivery, or cancellation, there will be an additional shipping and handling charge of 50% of your total order. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable..
CHANGES TO ORDER
A fee of $25.00 will automatically be charged for any changes or modifications you request to your order within 24 hours after the order is placed. This includes item, colour, payment, shipping, or coupon redemption changes. NO changes can be made after 24 hours of order placement or charges will apply.
For phone ordering please contact us on 1300 921 941(AEST) between business hours. Confirmation of order must be emailed.