Blood Powder allows you to realistically simulate the sudden appearance of bloody effects. One good example of applications is a bleeding wound on the stage, or in a film while the camera is running.
• design: blood
• brand: kryolan
• size: 10g
• recommended for: Blood Powder should be applied thinly and uniformly to the required, dry section of the actor’s skin. It can be applied best by a powder puff or powder brush. Instant Blood Powder applied in this way is virtually invisible until this point in time. The object intended to inflict the simulated wound is then coated with a wet medium: for example, diluted transparent jelly or glycerin diluted with water. This object is then placed in contact with the area of the skin covered with Blood Powder. A trickle of artificial blood will then immediately appear, with the amount depending on the amount of moisture applied. Blood Powder is manufactured with soluble coloring matter and cannot be removed from textile fabrics. It can be removed from some surfaces only with difficulty. In order to prevent staining of the actor’s skin, Blood Powder should be applied to skin that has been first provided with a protective shield of greasepaint
Kaolin, Magnesium Myristate, and may contain: [+/- CI 14720, CI 16255, CI 19140, CI 42051]
ORDER PROCESSING AND DELIVERY
Please note we try our best to stock all the most popular styles and colours in store which will be shipped out for delivery 24-48 hours of order placement. If we do not have the particular colour or style of your item(s) please allow approx. 5-10 business days (exc public holidays and delivery times) for process of order.
There will be NO notification if your item(s) will need to take 5-10 business days to be received, please contact email@example.com for order status. If your item is on back order an email will be sent after order placement to notify you.
- domestic: > $9.95 flat free shipment via Australia registered post.
- Outer regions can occur a longer shipment time
- international: >$55.95 via Australia registered post.
- We are not responsible for any duties, taxes, or additional charges that may be charged by Customs for any International deliveries.
CANCELLATION & REFUSALS
For any shipments returned to us due to a bad address, refusal upon delivery, or cancellation, there will be an additional shipping and handling charge of 50% of your total order. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
CHANGES TO ORDER
A fee of $25.00 will automatically be charged for any changes or modifications you request to your order within 24 hours after the order is placed. This includes item, colour, payment, shipping, or coupon redemption changes. NO changes can be made after 24 hours of order placement.
For phone ordering please contact us on 1300 921 941(AEST) between business hours. Confirmation of order must be emailed.