Alia by Jon Renau, is a layered contemporary bob that provides amazing movement and styling versatility. This wig combines the light comfort and natural looking growth of a mono top along with our exclusive lace technology which offers the most natural hairline available. No tape or glue needed! It features individually hand-tied fibres along the front, which allows you to style the hair off of the face.
Suitable for all manner of face-shapes, this beautiful, stunning piece is the perfect addition to any woman’s wardrobe. Available in nearly three dozen colours, this wig can be styled in any number of ways making it suitable for the office or the weekend. Like all Chiquel wigs, the Alia is easy to maintain and wear and, thanks to our industry-leading design, will keep your head cool and ventilated. The velvet ear tabs allow customisation of the wig to suit different face and head shapes and sizes, ensuring that you always look your best in your Alia.
Project an aura of sophistication and elegance with Alia. Like all of our wigs, it’s made from high-quality synthetic materials that closely mimic the look, feel and movement of natural hair. Browse our full range and discover something beautiful to wear with Chiquel.
• design: wig
• brand: jon renau
• hair type: synthetic hair blend
• cap design: lace front, monofilament base, capless base
• cap size: average
• weight: 102 grams
• approx length: Front: 9″ – Crown: 10.5″ – Sides: 8″ – Nape: 5.5″
• ideal face shape: heart, oval, round, diamond, square
• colour shown: 6F27
• synthetic hair blend: a synthetic fiber that resembles the feel and look of natural hair.
• base design: capless base- made from fine, resilient and stretchy wefts, the durable cap in this wig provides a superior fit. A memory cap that actually memorizes the shape of your head to give you the ultimate in light comfort and fit.
• lace front – virtually invisible sheer lace front that gives you amazing off the face styling versatility. no tape or glue is needed for attachment of piece.
• monofilament – Gives the illusion of a natural scalp and allows you to part in various directions.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted.
• storage: wig stand
• for more information please refer to our wig care instructions guideline.
ORDER PROCESSING AND DELIVERY
Please note we try our best to stock all the most popular styles and colours in store which will be shipped out for delivery 24-48 hours of order placement. If we do not have the particular colour or style of your item(s) please allow approx. 5-10 business days (exc public holidays and delivery times) for process of order.
There will be NO notification if your item(s) will need to take 5-10 business days to be received, please contact email@example.com for order status. If your item is on back order an email will be sent after order placement to notify you.
- domestic: > $9.95 flat free shipment via Australia registered post.
- Outer regions can occur a longer shipment time
- international: >$55.95 via Australia registered post.
- We are not responsible for any duties, taxes, or additional charges that may be charged by Customs for any International deliveries.
CANCELLATION & REFUSALS
For any shipments returned to us due to a bad address, refusal upon delivery, or cancellation, there will be an additional shipping and handling charge of 50% of your total order. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
CHANGES TO ORDER
A fee of $25.00 will automatically be charged for any changes or modifications you request to your order within 24 hours after the order is placed. This includes item, colour, payment, shipping, or coupon redemption changes. NO changes can be made after 24 hours of order placement.
For phone ordering please contact us on 1300 921 941(AEST) between business hours. Confirmation of order must be emailed.