the good life
All over soft, below-the-shoulder layers is the highlight of ‘The Good Life by Raquel Welch’. Easily change the texture from lightly waved to tightly curled in this sensual style with unparalleled parting versatility and off-the-face styling options.
• design: wig
• brand: raquel welch
• hair type: human hair blend
• cap design: 100% handtied, monofilament, lace front
• cap size: average
• weight: 2.5 ounces
• approx length: Front: 10″ | Crown: 12″ | Sides: 12″ | Back: 13″ | Nape: 10.5″”
• ideal face shape: round, square, diamond, oblong, pear, heart, oval
• colour shown: SS14/88H, R3025S, R6/30H
• base design: 100% Hand-tied cap is entirely hand-knotted, meaning each individual hair is tied to the base. This creates natural movement and allows the hair to move freely. The soft cap makes it more comfortable to wear and is ideal for a sensitive scalp.
• monofilament Top – Creates the illusions of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
• lace Front – Virtually invisible sheer lace front that gives you amazing off-the-face styling versatility.
• 100% Human Hair – soft texture of 100% human hair, able to style as your own using heat tools.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: please view our hair product range for the ideal human hair moisture based blend to enhance the longevity and feel of your piece.
• style: using heat styling tools are used to alter the style of the piece. Visit us at Chiquel for a weekly blow wave!
• storage: wig stand
• for more information please refer to our wig care instructions guideline. Human hair is not intended to wear out of the box, styling is required.
ORDER PROCESSING AND DELIVERY
Please note we try our best to stock all the most popular styles and colours in store which will be shipped out for delivery 24-48 hours of order placement. If we do not have the particular colour or style of your item(s) please allow approx. 5-10 business days (exc public holidays and delivery times) for process of order.
There will be NO notification if your item(s) will need to take 5-10 business days to be received, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for order status. If your item is on back order an email will be sent after order placement to notify you.
- domestic: > $9.95 flat free shipment via Australia registered post.
- Outer regions can occur a longer shipment time
- international: >$55.95 via Australia registered post.
- We are not responsible for any duties, taxes, or additional charges that may be charged by Customs for any International deliveries.
CANCELLATION & REFUSALS
For any shipments returned to us due to a bad address, refusal upon delivery, or cancellation, there will be an additional shipping and handling charge of 50% of your total order. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
CHANGES TO ORDER
A fee of $25.00 will automatically be charged for any changes or modifications you request to your order within 24 hours after the order is placed. This includes item, colour, payment, shipping, or coupon redemption changes. NO changes can be made after 24 hours of order placement.
For phone ordering please contact us on 1300 921 941(AEST) between business hours. Confirmation of order must be emailed.