The Paloma human hair wig by Revlon is a sleek bob style with soft layering and a side swept bang. Its made with 100% human hair and has a monofilament top for a natural look with great styling versatility.
CHIQUEL SALON SERVICES- At the Chiquel hair salons, we offer instore colours and cuts to create your desired look on your new human hair piece. We also offer ongoing blow waves and styling to ensure your hair is maintained to perfection. Private fitting/styling rooms are available. Please enquire at our salon service pages.
• design: wig
• brand: revlon
• hair type: human hair blend
• cap design: capless base, monofilament top
• cap size: average
• weight: 147 grams
• approx length: Front: 4.5″ – Crown: 8″ – Nape: 3.5″
• ideal face shape: oval, round, square, heart, diamond
• colour shown: dark chocolate, golden wheat
• 100% human remy hair – soft texture of 100% human hair, able to style as your own using heat tools.
• capless base- made from fine, resilient and stretchy wefts, the durable cap in this wig provides a superior fit. A memory cap that actually memorizes the shape of your head to give you the ultimate in light comfort and fit.
• base design: monofilament top – creates the illusion of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our human hair care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: using heat styling tools are used to alter the style of the piece. Visit us at Chiquel for a weekly blow wave! enquire within
• storage: wig stand
• for more information please refer to our wig care instructions guideline.
*please note that some styles in the pictures have been cut and styled for photo shoot.
ORDER PROCESSING AND DELIVERY
Please note we try our best to stock all the most popular styles and colours in store which will be shipped out for delivery 24-48 hours of order placement. If we do not have the particular colour or style of your item(s) please allow approx. 5-10 business days (exc public holidays and delivery times) for process of order.
There will be NO notification if your item(s) will need to take 5-10 business days to be received, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for order status. If your item is on back order an email will be sent after order placement to notify you.
- domestic: > $9.95 flat free shipment via Australia registered post.
- Outer regions can occur a longer shipment time
- international: >$55.95 via Australia registered post.
- We are not responsible for any duties, taxes, or additional charges that may be charged by Customs for any International deliveries.
CANCELLATION & REFUSALS
For any shipments returned to us due to a bad address, refusal upon delivery, or cancellation, there will be an additional shipping and handling charge of 50% of your total order. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
CHANGES TO ORDER
A fee of $25.00 will automatically be charged for any changes or modifications you request to your order within 24 hours after the order is placed. This includes item, colour, payment, shipping, or coupon redemption changes. NO changes can be made after 24 hours of order placement.
For phone ordering please contact us on 1300 921 941(AEST) between business hours. Confirmation of order must be emailed.