Knockout- Raquel Welch human hair means you can change alter your hairstyle using heat styling tools. Knockout is craved for its fuller density and long layers. The mono filament top gives you natural movement and the look of your own hair growth where you part it. Cut, curl, flat iron, or pin up this style to make it perfect for any occasion.
CHIQUEL SALON SERVICES- At the Chiquel hair salons, we offer instore colours and cuts to create your desired look on your new human hair piece. We also offer blow waves and styling to ensure your hair is maintained to perfection. Private fitting/styling rooms are available. Please enquire at our salon service pages.
• design: wig
• brand: raquel welch
• hair type: human hair blend
• cap design: monofilament top, capless base
• cap size: average
• weight: 184 grams
• approx length: Front: 8.5″ – Crown: 10.5″ – Sides: 10.5″ – Back: 11″ – Nape: 12″
• ideal face shape: diamond, square, heart, oval
• colour shown: R28S glazed fire
• base design: monofilament Top – Creates the illusions of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
• base design: memory cap- Made from fine, resilient and stretchy lace, the durable cap in this wig provides a superior fit. A memory cap that actually memorizes the shape of your head to give you the ultimate in light comfort and fit.
• 100% Human Hair – made with high quality human hair blend, able to style as your own, using heat tools.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: please view our hair product range for the ideal human hair moisture based blend to enhance the longevity and feel of your piece.
• style: using heat styling tools are used to alter the style of the piece. Visit us at a Chiquel salon for a weekly blow wave!
• storage: wig stand
• for more information please refer to our wig care instructions guideline.
* Human hair is not intended to wear out of the box, styling is required.
ORDER PROCESSING AND DELIVERY
Please note we try our best to stock all the most popular styles and colours in store which will be shipped out for delivery 24-48 hours of order placement. If we do not have the particular colour or style of your item(s) please allow approx. 5-10 business days (exc public holidays and delivery times) for process of order.
There will be NO notification if your item(s) will need to take 5-10 business days to be received, please contact email@example.com for order status. If your item is on back order an email will be sent after order placement to notify you.
- domestic: > $9.95 flat free shipment via Australia registered post.
- Outer regions can occur a longer shipment time
- international: >$55.95 via Australia registered post.
- We are not responsible for any duties, taxes, or additional charges that may be charged by Customs for any International deliveries.
CANCELLATION & REFUSALS
For any shipments returned to us due to a bad address, refusal upon delivery, or cancellation, there will be an additional shipping and handling charge of 50% of your total order. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
CHANGES TO ORDER
A fee of $25.00 will automatically be charged for any changes or modifications you request to your order within 24 hours after the order is placed. This includes item, colour, payment, shipping, or coupon redemption changes. NO changes can be made after 24 hours of order placement.
For phone ordering please contact us on 1300 921 941(AEST) between business hours. Confirmation of order must be emailed.