Bravo – Raquel Welch combines a lace front hairline for natural design for off the face styling. Also included is the added lightness of a soft mono filament top and the cool comfort of a 100% hand-knotted base. This long and lush all-over layered silhouette has the added plus of being made with 100% fine human hair for styling versatility.
CHIQUEL SALON SERVICES- At the Chiquel hair salons, we offer in store colours and cuts to create your desired look on your new human hair piece. We also offer blow waves and styling to ensure your hair is maintained to perfection. Private fitting/styling rooms are available. Please enquire at our wig salon service page.
• design: wig
• brand: raquel welch
• hair type: human hair blend
• cap design: hand tied base, monofilament base, lace front design
• cap size: average
• weight: 135 grams
• approx length: Front: 9.5″ – Crown: 10.5″ – Sides: 10″ – Back: 10″ – Nape: 10.25″
• ideal face shape: round, diamond, square, heart, oval
• colour shown: R3025S glazed cinnamon
• base design: monofilament Top – Creates the illusions of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
• lace Front – virtually invisible sheer lace front that gives you amazing off-the-face styling versatility.
• 100% Human Hair – made with high quality human hair blend, able to style as your own, using heat tools.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: please view our hair product range for the ideal human hair moisture based blend to enhance the longevity and feel of your piece.
• style: using heat styling tools are used to alter the style of the piece. Visit us at a Chiquel salon for a weekly blow wave!
• storage: wig stand
• for more information please refer to our wig care instructions guideline.
* Human hair is not intended to wear out of the box, styling is required.
ORDER PROCESSING AND DELIVERY
Please note we try our best to stock all the most popular styles and colours in store which will be shipped out for delivery 24-48 hours of order placement. If we do not have the particular colour or style of your item(s) please allow approx. 5-10 business days (exc public holidays and delivery times) for process of order.
There will be NO notification if your item(s) will need to take 5-10 business days to be received, please contact email@example.com for order status. If your item is on back order an email will be sent after order placement to notify you.
- domestic: > $9.95 flat free shipment via Australia registered post.
- Outer regions can occur a longer shipment time
- international: >$55.95 via Australia registered post.
- We are not responsible for any duties, taxes, or additional charges that may be charged by Customs for any International deliveries.
CANCELLATION & REFUSALS
For any shipments returned to us due to a bad address, refusal upon delivery, or cancellation, there will be an additional shipping and handling charge of 50% of your total order. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
CHANGES TO ORDER
A fee of $25.00 will automatically be charged for any changes or modifications you request to your order within 24 hours after the order is placed. This includes item, colour, payment, shipping, or coupon redemption changes. NO changes can be made after 24 hours of order placement.
For phone ordering please contact us on 1300 921 941(AEST) between business hours. Confirmation of order must be emailed.