Anne by Jon Renau is a stunning and sophisticated. Posh meets practical in this elegant short style. Heat synthetic fiber, a lace front and a hand tied monofilament cap achieve an ultra natural look and feel. It’s also very lightweight. Anne has both high quality and comfort!
• design: wig
• brand: jon renau
• hair type: heat synthetic hair blend
• cap design: lace front, monofilament base, hand tied base
• cap size: average
• weight: 56 grams
• approx length: Front: 4″ – Crown: 4.5″ – Sides: 3″ – Nape: 1.75″
• ideal face shape: oval, heart
• colour shown: 12FS8, FS26/31, FS27
• base design: 100% hand tied base: for the most realistic, comfort and styling versatility design.
• lace front: virtually invisible sheer lace front that gives you amazing off the face styling versatility. no tape or glue is needed for attachment of piece.
• monofilament: Gives the illusion of a natural scalp and allows you to part in various directions.
• heat synthetic hair blend: looks and feels like human hair, can be styled using thermal heat tools up to 180c. do not exceed over this. once you have washed your wig, it will dry as you last had it styled.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our heat synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: can be styled using thermal heat tools up to 180c. do not exceed over this. once you have washed your wig, it will dry as you last had it styled.
• storage: wig stand
• for more information please refer to our wig care instructions guideline.
ORDER PROCESSING AND DELIVERY
Please note we try our best to stock all the most popular styles and colours in store which will be shipped out for delivery 24-48 hours of order placement. If we do not have the particular colour or style of your item(s) please allow approx. 5-10 business days (exc public holidays and delivery times) for process of order.
There will be NO notification if your item(s) will need to take 5-10 business days to be received, please contact email@example.com for order status. If your item is on back order an email will be sent after order placement to notify you.
- domestic: > $9.95 flat free shipment via Australia registered post.
- Outer regions can occur a longer shipment time
- international: >$55.95 via Australia registered post.
- We are not responsible for any duties, taxes, or additional charges that may be charged by Customs for any International deliveries.
CANCELLATION & REFUSALS
For any shipments returned to us due to a bad address, refusal upon delivery, or cancellation, there will be an additional shipping and handling charge of 50% of your total order. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
CHANGES TO ORDER
A fee of $25.00 will automatically be charged for any changes or modifications you request to your order within 24 hours after the order is placed. This includes item, colour, payment, shipping, or coupon redemption changes. NO changes can be made after 24 hours of order placement.
For phone ordering please contact us on 1300 921 941(AEST) between business hours. Confirmation of order must be emailed.