The Active look is perfectly layered at the sides, the nape and the fringe. The wig is hand-tied on the top and the soft, comfortable net lace makes it as light as a feather, ensuring that it not only looks as natural as possible, but it feels that way too. The lace front allows for versatility and convenience, giving you the opportunity to style the fringe in many different ways.
The Annica Hansen Lifestyle Collection has been created in cooperation with the famous wig designer Ellen Wille. The models are tailored to the needs of modern women who emphasize high-quality materials, flawless workmanship and ultra-fashionable styles. This collection keeps up to date with modern trends to give customers nothing but the finest options when it comes to buying from a range of high quality wigs that understand the wants and needs of women everywhere. Be inspired by the outstanding trend looks in Ellen Wille design!
Models in shaded colours have a bit darker hairline which looks like natural regrowth. The hair with shaded colours looks super authentic and very natural
• design: wig
• brand: annica hansen
• hair type: synthetic hair blend
• cap design: capless base, monofilament part, lace front
• cap size: average
• approx length: Crown 2″- Fringe 3.5″ Nape 2.5″
• ideal face shape: oval, heart, square, diamond, round
• colour shown: pearl blonde rooted
• capless base- made from fine, resilient and stretchy wefts, the durable cap in this wig provides a superior fit. A memory cap that actually memorizes the shape of your head to give you the ultimate in light comfort and fit.
• base design: monofilament part – creates the illusions of natural hair growth and allows you to part the hair in any direction.
• lace Front – virtually invisible sheer lace front that gives you amazing off-the-face styling versatility. no tape or glue is required.
• fitting: adjustable velcro tabs- allows you to loosen or tighten the cap up to a half inch.
CHIQUEL STYLING TECHNIQUES AND MAINTENANCE GUIDE
• fitting: it is always ideal to wear a wig cap, wig liner or cotton cap under the hairpiece for a more comfortable fit
• care: use our synthetic care range for the upkeep and to maintain the longevity of your hairpiece.
• style: no styling tools are permitted. a shaping creme can be used to create a more textured look. at the chiquel salons we offer cutting services to your synthetic hairpiece. enquire within
• storage: wig stand
• for more information please refer to our wig care instructions guideline.
ORDER PROCESSING AND DELIVERY
Please note we try our best to stock all the most popular styles and colours in store which will be shipped out for delivery 24-48 hours of order placement. If we do not have the particular colour or style of your item(s) please allow approx. 5-10 business days (exc public holidays and delivery times) for process of order.
There will be NO notification if your item(s) will need to take 5-10 business days to be received, please contact email@example.com for order status. If your item is on back order an email will be sent after order placement to notify you.
- domestic: > $9.95 flat free shipment via Australia registered post.
- Outer regions can occur a longer shipment time
- international: >$55.95 via Australia registered post.
- We are not responsible for any duties, taxes, or additional charges that may be charged by Customs for any International deliveries.
CANCELLATION & REFUSALS
For any shipments returned to us due to a bad address, refusal upon delivery, or cancellation, there will be an additional shipping and handling charge of 50% of your total order. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
CHANGES TO ORDER
A fee of $25.00 will automatically be charged for any changes or modifications you request to your order within 24 hours after the order is placed. This includes item, colour, payment, shipping, or coupon redemption changes. NO changes can be made after 24 hours of order placement.
For phone ordering please contact us on 1300 921 941(AEST) between business hours. Confirmation of order must be emailed.